Du Beke, Boag confirm new UK tour
Published Sep 15 2010, 10:49 BST | By Alex Fletcher Strictly Come Dancing
duo Erin Boag
and Anton Du Beke have confirmed plans for a new UK tour in 2011.
Boag and Du Beke's 'Puttin' On The Ritz' follows on from two sell-out shows in recent years and will feature guest dancers and a live orchestra.
The pair, who have been on Strictly
since the first series, will perform to classic hits such as 'On the Town', 'Lieber Tango', 'That Old Black Magic', 'Wunderbar', 'Razzle Dazzle', 'Somewhere In Time', 'Tenderly' and 'All I Need Is A Girl'.
Speaking about the latest jaunt, Du Beke said: "Nothing beats performing to a live audience. Erin and I can't wait to be on the road again with our new production."
The tour dates in full are:
- January 20-21 - Northampton, Royal & Derngate
- January 22 - London, Barbican Hall
- January 25-26 - Leicester, De Montfort Hall
- January 29 - Liverpool, Philharmonic Hall
- January 30 - Sheffield, City Hall
- February 2 - Stoke On Trent, Victoria Hall
- February 8-9 - Bournemouth, Pavilion Theatre
- February 12 - Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- February - Gateshead, Sage
- February 13 - Dundee, Caird Hall
- February 19 - Edinburgh, Usher Hall
- February 20 - Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
- February 23 - Portsmouth, Guild Hall
- February 25 - Brighton, Concert Hall
- February 26-27 - Basingstoke, The Anvil
- March 1 - Plymouth, Pavilions
- March 2 - Bristol, Colston Hall
- March 3 - Cardiff, St David's Hall
- March 5 - Eastbourne, Congress Theatre
- March 9 - Croydon, Fairfield Halls
- March 10 - Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
- March 12-13 - Manchester, The Bridgewater Hall