Loudest ever mobile sound system goes on tour - video
Published Jul 6 2012, 13:51 BST | By Mayer Nissim
The world's most powerful mobile sound system has announced its 'Summer Sessions' tour dates.
The Juke Box from Ministry of Sound
claims to be the loudest ever mobile sound system
, capable of producing 150db - louder than a jumbo jet during take-off.
The Juke Box goes on tour in Europe for 12 weeks, with dates including the Formula Student 2012 at Silverstone on July 13 and Hadouken!'s live show at Ministry of Sound on July 26.
DJs who will man the system include Shane Kehoe, Joelle Atkins and Nissan Juke Box Sessions radio show host Des Paul.
Ministry of Sound's digital radio channel will broadcast its Nissan Juke Box Sessions recorded across Europe fortnightly on Mondays from 5pm to 7pm.
The first Juke Box 'Summer Sessions' planned tour dates are as follows:
- July 7 - Ministry of Sound at Zomerkriebels festival, Netherlands
- July 13 to 14 - Formula Student 2012, Silverstone, UK
- July 20 - Ministry of Sound at La Terrrazza, Barcelona, Spain
- July 26 - Hadouken! live at Ministry of Sound, London, UK
- July 28 - Ministry of Sound, Millers, The Hague, The Netherlands
- August 4 - Spindler & Klatt, Berlin, Germany