Hurts announce headline UK tour
Published Nov 2 2010, 14:43 GMT | By Robert Copsey Hurts
have announced details of a headline UK tour.
The group, whose debut record Happiness
entered the album chart at number four, will play six shows across the UK next year.
The headline shows follow a string of sold-out concerts earlier this year and a nine-date arena tour supporting the Scissor Sisters in December.
The jaunt kicks off in Brighton on February 2 and wraps up in their hometown, Manchester, on February 8.
The duo, made up of Theo Hutchcraft and Adam Anderson, release their new single ‘Stay’ on November 15.
The February 2011 tour dates appear below:
- February 2 - Brighton, Dome
- February 3 - London, HMV Forum
- February 4 - Glasgow, ABC
- February 6 - Leeds, O2 Academy
- February 7 - Dublin, Academy
- February 8 - Manchester, Academy